Camden Supercharger Warranty
Nature and Duration of Warranty
Camden Superchargers, (hereinafter "Seller") warrants to the buyer
that products sold under this order shall, on the date of retail purchase and
for twelve (12) months thereafter, conform to the Specifications and Drawings
referenced in the order and be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Buyer's sole remedy and seller's sole liability, under this warranty,
shall be at the seller's option. Repair or replacement of the
purchase price of any such product is based upon examination by seller or seller's
designee, and the determination that, to seller's reasonable satisfaction,
to have be nonconforming or defective. Repaired or replaced products are warranted
only for the remaining unexpired portion of the original warranty.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such other warranties are hereby disclaimed and excluded by the seller. In no event shall the seller be liable for any special incidental, or consequential damages with respect to sellers's performance or non-performance of this order or products delivered hereunder.
Before returning a product for warranty service, buyer should obtain shipping
instructions and a Return Authorization Number (RAN) from Camden Superchargers,
(253) 848-7776, 16715 Meridian E, Bldg K-A, Puyallup, WA 98375. Buyer shall
pay the cost of transportation both ways for warranty services.
The warranty, provided in Paragraph 1, shall not apply to any product that has
been subject to misuse, neglect, accident, improper application, (see Warranty Limitations), or exposure to an environment beyond the limits described in the
Specifications. The warranty shall not apply to any product that has been altered
or repaired outside of seller's written consent. Also, the warranty shall
not apply to anyone other than the buyer without seller's prior written
The Camden Supercharger Warranty does not cover the following:
1. Normal wear and tear.
2. Damage resulting from improper oil or lack of oil.
3. Damage to related components, i.e. engine, drivetrain.
4. Costs due to down time or towing.
5. Shipping costs.
6. Removal or replacement costs.
7. Damage resulting from foreign object ingestion.
8. Damage resulting from improper installation.
9. Damage resulting from any misuse or abuse.
10. Any product used for racing or competition.
11. Any supercharger used with a crank speed to blower speed drive ratio of
greater than 2.
12. Any supercharger used to produce boost levels of greater than 10 psi.
13. Supercharger damage due to backfire.